Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Not a lot of time...

Sorry folks, not a lot of time for me to chit and chat.... lots of details to take care of and lots of preparation... can't believe how little time we have and how much has to be done...

Huh? What? What am I talking about???

Oh that's right, just a little trip to Korea to go get that chunky, busy little boy.

Brief details: heading out next week and have to be in Korea for a little while.. Cooper coming with us for many reasons, girls with a big ol' sleep over at Mimi and PopPop's house. Will try to update BLOG and e-mails from afar...

For now, off to bed so I can get up and back to the planning...

S

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm really happy for you guys!! What a blessing your wait wasn't TOO bad...though I'm sure it felt that way! :) I can't wait to see Tae in your arms for good.