Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Welcome back....

Hey, where have you been??? I missed my legion of fans.... Oh and now you are going to blame me because I didn't update the site for a month?!?!? OK, you're right, my bad.. I'll try to update as best as I can....


So first of all we must start by wishing my beautiful bride a happy 40th birthday. Tough to top the 4 day trip to Disney for my day, but I tried...so Happy Birthday....

Anyway.... I must also say.... and this may seem somewhat cryptic but those who know will understand... your journey has just begun and we couldn't be happier... enjoy your travels, trust your instincts, and trust yourselves to be strong {but we'll always be here to help...}

So on to the general updates...

Olivia had a great end to the school year, including being named Student of the Month and then to her and our surprise... she was also picked to receive an award (fourth from right) for completing an exercise regimen for the month of April...

Kira had her shining moment during the Kindergarten show... she sang her little heart out {third row - 2nd from left in blue) in addition to being picked to introduce one of the musical numbers. Sorry, but I did not load up the videos.. if you want to see them I can send them....

And the boys??? Well, much to Susan's and my absolute delight, they had their first sleepover at Grammy and Poppy's!!!! Poppy wearing the boys out?? or just wearing themselves out?? Getting ready for bed.. You think that they enjoyed themselves??? Cooper and Tae found themselves enjoying their new little beds... and the rest of their little adventure...

So onto summer... gotta love the beach.... Olivia and Kira just before they hit the waves.... not sure what the heck Cooper is getting ready to do, but I am sure it was trouble... I am sure afraid of what these pictures will look like in a few years, but for now I'll just enjoy how 'cute' they are.... And of course there is the wonderful pool at Mimi and PopPops... so wonderful to see Tae finally enjoying the water... And the rest of the crew are becoming little swim bugs as well - Olivia Kira Cooper So I couldn't sit still and not buy some new toy.. along comes underwater camera.... very fun..... the girls took off with it and went wild with it.... even getting an action shot of me as I dove in.... cousin Luke getting in on the action.... and a wonderful shot of the girls... Dad and his boys.... Mom and her boys... and the boys having a nice swim together... how sweet... and Mom enjoying time with Kira ... and Tae... and so for the rest of the swimtime pictures....

Well, gotta go for now.... and if your good I'll update sooner.....

Scott

No comments: